View our entry guidelines below. If you have any questions about entering please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Celebrate the collaboration between yourself and your client that has resulted in great branding work – a sure way to win repeat business.
- All winning and shortlisted projects will be featured in an exclusive digital brochure, which explores what makes each project worthy of a BIA trophy – perfect for sending to prospective clients. They will also be promoted extensively through Creative Bloq and Wallpaper*'s channels (5 million+ audience).
- Show potential clients a fuller picture of what you can do, enhance your reputation and demonstrate your point of difference.
- All finalists and winners will receive bespoke social media assets along with logos so you can share the good news.
- Gain recognition within the industry and beyond for the talents of your team.
- Show clients that you have a ‘joined up’ approach to their branding needs.
Any agency in any country can enter and the cost is the same for all. The projects can also be for any country.
Entries will open 2 March 2021.
Early bird (until 8 April 6pm)
1 entry £179 / $250 / €207 per entry
2-4 entries £149 / $209 / €172 per entry
5+ entries £109 / $153 / €126 per entry
Standard (8 April onwards)
1 entry £199 / $279 / €230 per entry
2-4 entries £169 / $237 / €196 per entry
5+ entries £139 / $195 / €161 per entry
We also have a 25% discount if your staff count is <10 people. Use code AGENCY25 at checkout.
- Advertising - poster / press / outdoor advertising created or commissioned by your team
- Digital media - website / intranet / extranet / email communication / CD / DVD
- Direct marketing - direct mail / direct response advertising / SMS text / email
- Environments - retail / office / hospitality / other environments
- Exhibitions and events - all forms of exhibitions and events
- Literature - all forms of printed material that focus on delivering a brand, corporate or product message (annual reports / promotional brochures / design manuals)
- Merchandise - sales promotion and incentive items that support the brand experience
- Packaging - structural and branded packs for any products relevant to the category
- Point of sale / purchase - branded items that support a campaign
- Publications - magazines / newsletters / books
- Stationery - letterheads / compliments slips / business cards / envelopes displaying the brand
- Other platforms - items that fall beyond the stated examples but clearly demonstrate delivering a brand message through design
- Entries can only be submitted online using the official entry form. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.
- Each entry must have its own written submission, which must include details of the design strategy that underpins the branding and explains the brief given (up to 300 words – this can be bullet-pointed).
- The launch date of the project must be provided during the online entry process.
- Projects must have been completed between March 2020 to end-of-May 2021. There is no geographic limitation on where they were designed or where the client is based.
- By submitting your entry you warrant that (i) the entry is wholly original to you and not copied from any other material; (ii) that the entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any intellectual property or other rights of any third party; (iii) you have obtained all necessary licences, permissions and consents in connection with your entry; and (iv) the information you provide in your entry is true, accurate and not misleading.
- Your entry is also subject to Future’s standard competition rules: www.futureplc.com/competition-rules.
Please ensure that you upload at least three images (3) to represent your project for the judging process and in event material such as the special feature on the Creative Bloq website, the digital brochure and at the Awards themselves. If you are submitting a rebrand, you will need to show before and after images to demonstrate the impact of your work. Please ensure that the file name clearly indicates the image content. Images must be submitted as an Illustrator EPS or a high-resolution JPEG (minimum 300 DPI). The maximum size for file uploads is 10Mb per image.