View our entry guidelines below. If you have any questions please reach out to Amy.Bull@futurenet.com
Any agency in any country can enter and the cost is the same for all. The projects can also be for any country.
- Celebrate the collaboration between yourself and your client that has resulted in great branding work – a sure way to win repeat business.
- All winning and shortlisted projects will be featured in an exclusive digital brochure, which explores what makes each project worthy of a BIA trophy – perfect for sending to prospective clients. They will also be promoted extensively through Creative Bloq and Computer Arts' channels (including a million-strong social reach, and a mailing list of over 140,000).
- Show potential clients a fuller picture of what you can do, enhance your reputation and demonstrate your point of difference.
- The shortlist will be announced on the Brand Impact Awards website in July, and promoted through a special feature on Creative Bloq (6 million average monthly page views).
- All finalists and winners will receive bespoke social media assets along with logos so you can share the good news.
- Gain recognition within the industry and beyond for the talents of your team.
- Show clients that you have a ‘joined up’ approach to their branding needs.
Entries will open on 26 February 2020.
Entries beyond that point will only be accepted by prior arrangement with the organisers.
Early bird (until 14 April 6pm)
1 entry £179 per entry
2-4 entries £149 per entry
5+ entries £109 per entry
Standard (15 April onwards)
1 entry £199 per entry
2-4 entries £169 per entry
5+ entries £139 per entry
- Advertising - poster / press / outdoor advertising created or commissioned by your team
- Digital media - website / intranet / extranet / email communication / CD / DVD
- Direct marketing - direct mail / direct response advertising / SMS text / email
- Environments - retail / office / hospitality / other environments
- Exhibitions and events - all forms of exhibitions and events
- Literature - all forms of printed material that focus on delivering a brand, corporate or product message (annual reports / promotional brochures / design manuals)
- Merchandise - sales promotion and incentive items that support the brand experience
- Packaging - structural and branded packs for any products relevant to the category
- Point of sale / purchase - branded items that support a campaign
- Publications - magazines / newsletters / books
- Stationery - letterheads / compliments slips / business cards / envelopes displaying the brand
- Other platforms - items that fall beyond the stated examples but clearly demonstrate delivering a brand message through design
- Entries can only be submitted online using the official entry form. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.
- Each entry must have its own written submission, which must include details of the design strategy that underpins the branding and explains the brief given (up to 300 words – this can be bullet-pointed).
- The launch date of the project must be provided during the online entry process.
- Projects must have been completed in the 12 months to end-of-June 2020. There is no geographic limitation on where they were designed or where the client is based.
- By submitting your entry you warrant that (i) the entry is wholly original to you and not copied from any other material; (ii) that the entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any intellectual property or other rights of any third party; (iii) you have obtained all necessary licences, permissions and consents in connection with your entry; and (iv) the information you provide in your entry is true, accurate and not misleading.
- Your entry is also subject to Future’s standard competition rules: www.futureplc.com/competition-rules.
Please ensure that you upload at least three images (3) to represent your project for the judging process and in event material such as the special feature on the Creative Bloq website, the digital brochure and at the Awards themselves. If you are submitting a rebrand, you will need to show before and after images to demonstrate the impact of your work. Please ensure that the file name clearly indicates the image content. Images must be submitted as an Illustrator EPS or a high-resolution JPEG (minimum 300 DPI). The maximum size for file uploads is 10Mb per image.