CHANGES TO JUDGING
BIA trophies are tough to win, and we remain committed to the very highest judging standards. Judging will be taking place remotely in order to protect the health and safety of all involved, but we will ensure that group debate remains at the heart of the process to maximise the depth and breadth of expertise on our judging panel.
For categories where these are particularly important, we recommend submitting one additional video and up to three additional images, to demonstrate the physical product. Use these assets to help the judges appreciate the tangible aspects of your entry. They could include, for instance, a video of flicking through a book or brochure, or a 360 view of a piece of packaging. Please contact us if you have any questions about submission requirements.
Brand Impact Awards 2020 still scheduled to take place in September.
The Brand Impact Awards is planned to go ahead as scheduled on 10 September 2020 at Fabric, London with the shortlist announced in July. The BIA team are monitoring the situation closely and staying up-to-date with official information from the World Health Organization (WHO) and ensuring we follow government guidelines. The experience and wellbeing of our attendees, partners and staff is of utmost importance and should we need to postpone or cancel the event, we will of course notify you immediately. In line with our terms and conditions, in the unlikely event of Future cancelling the Awards, you will receive a full refund of your entry and/or ticket(s) booking fee.
- Celebrate the collaboration between yourself and your client that has resulted in great branding work – a sure way to win repeat business.
- All winning and shortlisted projects will be featured in an exclusive digital brochure, which explores what makes each project worthy of a BIA trophy – perfect for sending to prospective clients. They will also be promoted extensively through Creative Bloq and Computer Arts' channels (including a million-strong social reach, and a mailing list of over 140,000).
- Show potential clients a fuller picture of what you can do, enhance your reputation and demonstrate your point of difference.
- The shortlist will be announced on the Brand Impact Awards website in July, and promoted through a special feature on Creative Bloq (6 million average monthly page views).
- All finalists and winners will receive bespoke social media assets along with logos so you can share the good news.
- Gain recognition within the industry and beyond for the talents of your team.
- Show clients that you have a ‘joined up’ approach to their branding needs.
NEW ENTRY DEADLINE: 26 JUNE 6PM